What sets European tech events apart on the global stage?
Simply put, they’re where tradition meets transformation.
From the historic streets of Berlin to the bustling technology hubs of London and beyond, startup founders and entrepreneurs can expect unparalleled networking opportunities. In 2023 and 2024, these events serve as hotspots of entrepreneurship.
Ready to explore the future of tech, European style?
This Article Contains
- 23 Must-Attend Tech Events in Europe in 2023 & 2024
- Slush 2023
- Next Block Expo
- European Cloud Summit
- Stockholm Fintech Week 2024
- MWC 2024
- Tech Show London
- T3chFest 2024
- QCon London 2024
- Serverless Architecture Conference London
- Paris Blockchain Week 2024
- Devoxx UK
- EU Startups Summit
- Latitude59 2024
- Viva Technology
- Dublin Tech Summit
- London Tech Week
- EuroSTAR Conference
- TNW Conference
- South Summit – Madrid
- European Women in Technology 2024
- Developer Conference – Infobip Shift
- IoT Tech Expo Europe
- MoneyLIVE Summit
Here we go!
23 Must-Attend Tech Events in Europe in 2023 & 2024
Experience a unique blend of centuries-old culture and the latest innovations in robotics, big data, artificial intelligence, and more at these upcoming events:
1. Slush 2023
Slush 2023 is a prestigious European tech conference highlighting Finland’s thriving technology ecosystem in the capital city of Helsinki.
The tech event caters to visionaries in diverse sectors, from artificial intelligence to deeptech, aiming to equip any tech-forward startup founder with the tools to succeed. Network, exhibit, and even compete for a €1,000,000 investment!
- When: 30th November to 1st December 2023
- Where: Helsinki Expo and Convention Center, Messuaukio 1, 00520 Helsinki, Finland
- Cost: Starting from €395
Registration link: https://slush23.com/#tickets
2. Next Block Expo
If you’re a founder in the blockchain sector, Next Block Expo may just be the place for you! This blockchain expo takes place in Berlin, the capital of Germany and a hub of innovation.
Experience panels led by industry experts, networking with 50+ investors, and a pitch contest for Web3 startups!
Here are more details:
- When: 4th to 5th December 2023 | 09:00 to 20:00 GMT
- Where: CineStar Cubix Alexanderplatz, Rathausstraße 1, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Cost: $69 (Early bird discount ends on 31st October 2023)
Registration link: https://nextblockexpo.com/tickets/
3. European Cloud Summit
Over in the iconic city of Wiesbaden, the European Cloud Summit is one of Europe’s biggest cloud-focused tech conferences.
With 1200+ attendees, this cloud expo offers valuable networking with like-minded innovators and industry leaders from Microsoft. You’ll also gain valuable insight from sessions on:
- Microsoft Azure
- Open AI
- Cyber security
- When: 4th to 6th December 2023 | 08:00 to 17:00 CET
- Where: RheinMain Congresscenter Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 1, 65185 Wiesbaden, Germany
- Cost: Starting from €450
Registration link: https://cloudsummit.eu/en/tickets/
4. Stockholm Fintech Week 2024
Stockholm Fintech Week 2024 will span a packed 2-day conference (Feb 14-15) and a dynamic week (Feb 12-16) of side-events.
With 1200 expected attendees, 70 industry leaders, and 200 startups seeking partnerships, it’s a hub of innovation and collaboration.
Explore 10 fintech tracks covering key topics like Regulations, Embedded Finance, and AI in Fintech.
- When: 12th to 16th February 2024
- Where: Sergel Hub, Sveavägen 10a, 111 57 Stockholm, Sweden
- Cost: Early bird tickets are SEK3,500pp (€306) until 1st December 2023; Thereafter, the price increases to SEK4,000 (€350)
Registration link: https://stockholmfintechweek.com/
5. MWC 2024
Calling all telecom providers! MWC 2024 is a colossal tech event for innovators in mobile and connectivity services.
With 88k attendees and 2,400+ exhibitors, it’s the perfect opportunity to establish your product or service and connect with industry leaders in the global tech industry.
- When: 26th to 29th February 2024 | 08:00 to 18:30 CET
- Where: Gran Via venue Av. Joan Carles I, 64 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat Barcelona, Spain
- Cost: Register for more information
Registration link: https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/passes
6. Tech Show London
Dive into two days of digital transformation at this technology show in ExCeL London! Explore five fabulous co-located events, such as:
- Big Data & AI World
- Cloud Expo Europe London 2024
- Cloud & Cyber Security Expo
- Data Centre World 2024
- DevOps Live
Explore automating workflows at Big Data & AI World, or the latest news on SaaS-based digital solutions at Cloud Expo — whatever you’re looking for is only a stone’s throw away!
- When: Wednesday, 6th to Thursday, 7th March 2024 | 9:00 to 17:00 GMT
- Where: ExCeL London, Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London E16 1XL
- Cost: Register for more information
Registration link: https://www.techshowlondon.co.uk/ryi
7. T3chFest 2024
Startup founders, tech professionals, and young minds come together at T3chFest 2024 in Madrid. This event is hosted at University Carlos III and students can attend for free.
Talks will cover topics related to extended reality, cloud computing, AI, web development, entrepreneurship, cybersecurity and much more, providing you the opportunity to learn, scout talent, and network.
- When: 14th to 15th March 2024
- Where: University Carlos III de Madrid Auditorium, Madrid, Spain
- Cost: TBA
Registration link: TBA
8. QCon London 2024
QCon is one of Europe’s top tech conferences devoted to software development, with conference tracks exploring the latest news in architecture, cyber security, big data, engineering leadership, and more.
It’s an excellent networking opportunity and boasts an impressive speaker lineup from industry leaders like Netflix, Paypal, and Zoom!
- When: 8th to 10th April 2024
- Where: Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary Westminster, London SW1P 3EE, United Kingdom
- Cost: £1,890 per person (Early bird discount ends on 12th October 2023)
Registration link: https://qconlondon.com/registration/event/2
9. Serverless Architecture Conference London
The Serverless Architecture Conference in London unveils the latest in cloud-native technologies.
Experience 30+ sessions over 4 days, with hands-on Power Workshops, and engaging keynotes.
Network with industry experts, delving into tracks covering serverless engineering & operations, architecture & design, and development.
- When: 8th to 11th April 2024
- Where: Park Plaza Victoria, 239 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SWIVIEQ, United Kingdom
- Cost: Purchase the early-bird 3-day pass for £899 and get a workshop day free (Offer ends 14th December 2023).
Registration link: https://serverless-architecture.io/london/tickets-london/?go=ok
10. Paris Blockchain Week 2024
Can’t get enough of crypto?
Paris Blockchain Week is your one-stop shop for everything blockchain, including five diverse conference tracks on:
- Corporate Web3
- Enterprise Blockchain
- Open Finance
- Public Policy
- Tech Builders
Gain insight from professionals in these fields, secure funding, and mingle with like-minded innovators.
- When: 8th to 12th April 2024 | 09:00 to 18:00 CET
- Where: Carrousel Du Louvre, 99 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
- Cost: €1699 per person (Early bird discount ends on 31st October 2023)
Registration link: https://www.parisblockchainweek.com/tickets
11. Devoxx UK
Devoxx UK 2024 offers innovators an incredible opportunity to catch up on the latest trends in the worldwide developer community. It provides 170+ interactive sessions and a speaker lineup of 130+ leaders from the global tech industry.
This three-day tech event provides access to technical know-how with six stages dedicated to conference tracks on Java, architecture, big data, and more.
- When: 8th to 10th May 2024 | 08:00 to 21:00 BST
- Where: Business Design Centre Islington, London N10QH, United Kingdom
- Cost: Starting from £575 (Early bird discount ends on 15th December 2023)
Registration link: https://tickets.devoxx.co.uk/event/devoxx-uk-2024
12. EU Startups Summit
Your idea might start in Europe, but the EU Startups Summit can help you take it worldwide. Across two days, mingle with fellow entrepreneurs and present your ideas to keen angel investors and business leaders.
Here’s everything you need to know:
- When: 9th to 10th May 2024 | 09:00 to 18:00 CET
- Where: Mediterranean Conference Centre, Triq l-Isptar, Il-Belt Valletta VLT 1645, Malta
- Cost: Starting from €225 (Early bird discount ends 9th May 2024)
Registration link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/eu-startups-summit-tickets-623535891637
13. Latitude59 2024
As Estonia’s capital, Tallinn is a hub of innovation and entrepreneurship — the perfect setting for the seminal Latitude59!
This two-day tech event offers pitch competitions and the opportunity to meet 500+ investors. It also provides a unique matchmaking experience tailored to your exact needs, be it funding, advertisement, guidance, or connections in the tech industry.
- When: 22nd to 24th May 2024
- Where: Tallinn Creative Hub, Kursi 3, 10415 Tallinn, Estonia
- Cost: Starting from €249 (Early bird discount ends 9th May 2024)
Registration link: https://latitude59.ee/tickets/
14. Viva Technology
Viva Technology, Europe’s biggest tech conference, attracts a staggering 150,000+ attendees. It draws global industry leaders, from Elon Musk, Tim Cook, and Dan Schulman, among others.
An event of this scope is a golden opportunity to showcase your innovation, generate promising leads, and mingle with potential investors and tech leaders from major corporations.
- When: 22nd to 25th May 2024
- Where: Expo Porte de Versailles, 75015 Paris, France
- Cost: Starting from €145 (Super early bird discount ends 10th March 2024)
Registration link: https://subscribe.vivatechnology.com/savethedate/
15. Dublin Tech Summit
Get noticed at the right time by the right people at Dublin Tech Summit, which spotlights the latest innovations in the tech industry.
Over 8000 attendees, 200+ speakers, and 150+ startups from 60+ countries worldwide travel to this international tech conference. At Dublin Tech Summit, you’ll find opportunities for learning, funding, and networking!
- When: 29th to 30th May 2024
- Where: Royal Dublin Society, 4 Anglesea Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, D04 N2A4, Ireland
- Cost: Starting from €235 (Early bird discount ends 30th November 2023)
Registration link: https://dublintechsummit.tech/
16. London Tech Week
Still not had your fill of London’s vibrant tech industry?
London Tech Week is one of the city’s largest tech conferences, providing ample networking opportunities with 30,000+ attendees! You’ll also gain valuable insight into the latest trends and strategies from industry leaders like Microsoft and Salesforce.
- When: 10th to 14th June 2024
- Where: Olympia London, Hammersmith Rd, London W14 8UX, United Kingdom
- Cost: TBA
Registration link: https://londontechweek.com/
17. EuroSTAR Conference
No matter your experience level, the EuroSTAR Conference is a wonderful opportunity to explore innovation and the latest news in software development. For 20+ years, this tech conference has united CEOs, trailblazers, and disruptors in the software testing industry.
Here are more details about this tech event:
- When: 11th to 14th June 2024
- Where: Stockholmsmässan Convention Center, Mässvägen 1, 125 30 Älvsjö, Stockholm, Sweden
- Cost: €1,825 per person
Registration link: https://conference.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/tickets/
18. TNW Conference
Make a splash in Amsterdam’s innovation scene at the TNW Conference. Hosted by The Next Web, the TNW conference catapults emerging startups toward sustainable growth. Engage in exhilarating pitch battles and networking sessions with product developers, C-level executives, and fellow founders.
- When: 20th to 21st June 2024
- Where: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel, Stadhouderskade 12, 1054 ES Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Cost: €600 per person (including VAT)
Registration link: https://thenextweb.com/conference/tickets
19. South Summit – Madrid
South Summit is Madrid’s leading startup and founder event showcasing the latest innovations. Develop deep connections with investors, CEOs, and industry experts.
Below are details about the event:
- When: 7th to 9th June 2024
- Where: La Nave 5, Calle Cifuentes, 5, 28021 Madrid, Spain
- Cost: Register for more details
Registration link: https://www.southsummit.io/madrid/waiting-list/
20. European Women in Technology 2024
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting, European Women in Technology 2024 has plenty to offer.
Workshops, keynotes, exhibitions, and a searchable attendee list set the stage for valuable insight and meaningful networking opportunities.
Join thousands of industry experts (E.ON, Shell, IBM, and more) and female founders across various sectors, including SaaS, healthcare, cyber security, ecommerce, and more.
- When: 26th to 27th June 2024
- Where: RAI Amsterdam, Europaplein 24, 1078 GZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Cost: €225 (First release discount ends on 15th December 2023)
Registration link: https://europeanwomenintech.com/buy-tickets/
21. Developer Conference – Infobip Shift
Developer Conference – Infobip Shift is a fantastic networking event for any ambitious founder in Eastern Europe.
For two days, software enthusiasts can exhibit or make connections with 5,000+ visitors, which includes a diverse mix of leaders, professionals, and other founders.
- When: 16th to 17th September 2024
- Where: The Kresimir Cosic Hall, Splitska ul. 3, 23000 Zadar, Croatia
- Cost: Starting from €120 (Super early bird discount ends 14th February 2024)
Registration link: https://shift.infobip.com/#tickets
22. IoT Tech Expo Europe
IoT Tech Expo Europe is a standout international gathering, with sister events in North America and London, respectively. Over 6,000 people, including startups, leading telecom providers, and CTOs, come to experience the following six co-located events:
- 5g Expo
- AI & Big Data Expo
- Blockchain Expo
- Cyber Security & Cloud Expo
- Digital Transformation Week
- Edge Computing Expo
Whether you want to explore optimizing IT expenses at Edge Computing Expo, digital solutions at AI & Big Data Expo, or the latest news at Blockchain Expo, IoT Tech Expo offers plenty of choices!
- When: 1st to 2nd October 2024
- Where: RAI Amsterdam, Europaplein 24, 1078 GZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Cost: Starting from €399 (First release discount ends 26th November 2023)
Registration link: https://www.iottechexpo.com/europe/ticket-registration-2024/
23. MoneyLIVE Summit
Money and tech, tech and money. The MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking conference is one of the largest banking and payments industry conferences in the Nordic and Baltic regions.
Choose your own areas of interest with talks from over 100 speakers on topics ranging from quantum computing to NFTs to the future of payments infrastructure.
- When: 22nd to 23rd October 2024
- Where: TBA, Copenhagen, The Netherlands
- Cost: Get early bird tickets at £1,699pp (until 21 June 2024). Save 15% when you book three or more tickets.
Registration link: https://moneylive-insights.com/events/nordic-banking/#tickets