Wondering if SEObility has the super SEO-bilities you’re looking for?
SEObility gives beginners and professionals some incredible SEO superpowers, including the ability to monitor your competitor’s keyword strategies without them even knowing! 🦸
However, is it the right SEO tool for your search engine optimization team?
Don’t worry; we’ll channel our Batman detective abilities to get you the answers you need.
This Article Contains:
(Click on the links below to jump to a specific section)
- What is SEObility?
- 5 Awesome Things You Can Do with SEObility
- How Much Does SEObility Cost?
- 2 Limitations of Using SEObility
- 2 SEObility Alternatives
- Is SEObility The Right Tool For You?
What is SEObility?
SEObility is an online SEO software that offers solutions for backlink monitoring, keyword monitoring, and website optimization. The SEO tool can also help you find server errors, technical SEO issues, and content issues like duplicate content.
Whether you’re a SEO newbie or SEO professional, the SEObility SEO software has everything you need to create better websites.
And if you ever find yourself in a sticky situation, you can check out the tool’s beginners’ guide or contact them via phone or email.
5 Awesome Things You Can Do with SEObility
Here are five cool things you can do with the SEObility SEO software:
1. Get Tips On How To Achieve Better Website Optimization
SEObility’s free SEO Checker is basically an SEO audit tool that analyzes your site for technical, on-page, and server issues and gives you tips on how to resolve those issues.
To see how the SEO Checker works, we decided to do an SEO check on a popular pet insurance blog, PawlicyAdvisor:
Once we hit enter, we got the following site audit report:
Here’s a breakdown of the above SEObility SEO Check report:
- Meta information: Identifies errors and SEO issues in your meta-information. For example, a lengthy meta description.
- Page quality: Finds page quality issues like duplicate content, poor optimization for mobile devices, not enough text on the page, and more.
- Page structure: Identifies page SEO issues that make it difficult for search engine crawlers to analyze your website. For example, headings that are too short.
- Link structure: Identifies link building issues like duplicate anchor texts in internal links.
- Server: Scans your web page for server errors and other technical SEO issues like long page response times.
- External factors: Gives you insight into your site’s popularity and performance on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. This way, you can see how much influence your brand has on social media.
Below the Overview report, you’ll also see data for things like your page’s response time, the number of words on the page, the number of links, and more.
Additionally, you can click on each factor in the SEObility SEO Check report to get a detailed breakdown of what it all means.
For example, we clicked on “External factors,” and here’s the report table we got:
The above report gives us information about PawlicyAdvisor’s backlink profile, social media popularity, and whether the page has been blacklisted.
This External factors report gives you the full picture of your site’s SEO performance. This is crucial since long-term SEO success relies on more than just website optimization, it’s also about keeping an eye on external factors that influence your search engine rankings.
2. Discover Relevant Keywords In Seconds
The SEObility tool also has a Keyword Research feature that can generate tons of keyword ideas for you with a click of a button.
Additionally, you can choose to find similar target keyword ideas, questions related to your target keyword, and more:
On top of that, SEObility lets you generate keyword ideas from a variety of search engines:
Below, we decided to check out question-based search terms for our target keyword “pet insurance” on Google.com
And here are the results we got:
Here’s a quick overview of the above report:
- Keywords: This column lists down all keyword suggestions phrased as a question.
- Search volume: The average number of searches per month.
- Comp.: The level of organic competition for a particular keyword.
- CPC: The cost-per-click (CPC) metric shows how much advertisers are willing to bid for a specific keyword.
- Top10: The top 10 search results for each keyword.
Next, we viewed the top 10 search results for the keyword “how much is pet insurance,” and here’s the report we got:
Here, we can see the Google ranking positions of the top 10 pages, their URLs, organic traffic generated, backlinks, and more. Additionally, we can see that our target website, PawlicyAdvisor is ranking second for this particular keyword 👀.
3. Keep an Eye On Your Keyword Ranking Positions
With SEObility’s Rank Checker, you can see your website or page’s SEO ranking for any term.
We decided to check out how PawlicyAdvisor’s pet insurance blog is doing for the keyword “is pet insurance worth it.”
Here are the results we got:
The keyword ranking report shows us the following:
- “Is pet insurance worth it” receives 6,600 monthly searches/month.
- Advertisers are willing to pay $7.16 for a click on their pet insurance ad.
- Our target page ranks number one on Google for this particular keyword.
Without one, your site’s SEO strategy would end up a case of the blind leading the blind!
4. Monitor Your Backlink Profile
SEObility also has a built-in Backlink Checker that lets you analyze the backlink profile of any website without them knowing.
Essentially, you can use this backlink monitoring tool to gather intel on your competitors’ backlink strategy while wearing the cloak of invisibility!
To see exactly how powerful the tool is, we decided to check out PawlicyAdvisor’s backlink profile:
Once we hit enter, here’s the juicy backlink analysis report we got:
Here’s a breakdown of the above backlink analysis report:
- Total backlinks: The total number of backlinks.
- Referring domains: The total number of unique referring domains.
- Domain rating: How authoritative the particular site is.
- Follow/NoFollow: The percentage of dofollow and nofollow links.
Additionally, below the overview backlink report, we got a Top Backlinks report with the following data:
- Domain: Shows you which domain the backlink comes from.
- Link rating: How much link juice or value a backlink has. The higher the rating, the stronger the backlink.
- Anchor: Shows you the backlink’s anchor text. This can tell you why a specific site got a backlink.
SEObility’s backlink analysis feature can show you which websites link to your site and the quality of these backlinks. On top of that, you can use this tool to determine why websites are linking to your competitors and create a similar strategy, but better!
5. Compare Optimization Strategies
However, an invisibility cloak isn’t the only cool superpower that SEObility offers.
With the SEO Compare feature, you can compare the keyword optimization strategies of two sites and learn why a specific site is performing better in Google’s SERP.
To get started, we need to add two sites or pages to the tool.
The first page we selected is PawlicyAdvisor’s “is pet insurance worth it” blog. The next page we chose is the page that is currently ranking second for the same search term, Kiplinger’s page on pet insurance.
Once we hit enter, here’s the report we got:
The report shows us that PawlicyAdvisor has a better keyword optimization strategy.
Next, we scrolled further down to dive a little deeper into both pages’ keyword strategies:
The data tells us that:
- Both pages have the terms “pet” and “insurance” in the title.
- Both pages have the terms “pet” and “insurance” in the meta description.
- PawlicyAdvisor’s page uses these two terms too many times in the headings (keyword stuffing), whereas Kiplinger includes the terms in the headings a little more naturally.
The SEO Compare tool can give you some useful data on how you can replicate another site’s keyword and content strategy. Additionally, it can tell you which keyword strategies you shouldn’t be copying.
This way, you won’t have any burning questions about why your site’s SEO strategy didn’t go according to plan.
Additionally, if you only want detailed insights into your own keyword strategy, SEObility has a Keyword Checker tool that can tell you how well you’ve optimized a particular keyword.
Here’s what a Keyword Checker report looks like:
Now, let’s get to the real burning question – how much does it cost to get your hands on all these features?
How Much Does SEObility Cost?
Here’s a breakdown of the SEObility pricing plans:
- Basic (free):
- One project/domain
- 100 internal link checks
- 10 included keywords
- Three competitors per project
- And more
- Premium ($50/month):
- 3 projects/domains
- 25,000 internal link checks
- 300 included keywords
- 20 competitors per project
- And more
- Agency ($200/month):
- 15 projects/domains
- 50,000 internal link checks
- 1,500 included keywords
- 30 competitors per project
- And more
Additionally, if you opt for the premium plan, you get access to a 30-day free trial.
But before you go ahead and empty out your pockets for this tool, let’s see if SEObility has any empty promises.
2 Limitations of Using SEObility
Here are two significant drawbacks of using SEObility:
1. Data Accuracy Issues
When it comes to SEO and competitive analysis, marketers need spot-on data to create an effective SEO campaign.
Unfortunately, SEObility users have noticed that the tool has occasional data accuracy issues. For example, the site audit report will sometimes warn you about SEO errors that aren’t actually present on your site.
However, these data accuracy issues are only rare occurrences and there’s no harm in checking for any and every technical issue that could be harming your site!
2. Limited Free Plan
Although SEObility offers a free plan, this plan has a few minor limitations.
What do we mean?
SEObility’s free plan limits you to one project and one crawl per day.
On top of that, you can’t keep track of your smartphone search engine result rankings or monitor new and lost backlinks.
Although there are a few limitations, SEObility is one of the few SEO tools out there that actually offers a useful, free solution.
Still feel like SEObility might have lost you here?
Next in this SEObility review, we’ll take a look at some of the best alternative SEO software you can try out instead.
2 SEObility Alternatives
Here are the top two SEObility alternatives you can try out:
SEMrush is an SEObility alternative that can help you with content optimization, keyword research, and social media marketing. This online SEO software also offers some excellent PPC features that can help you create and monitor PPC campaigns.
However, SEMrush only offers backlink profile data that goes back one year.
But if you think that’s a deal-breaker, you’re gonna need to take a seat for this next one. If you have an agency with many team members, you should know that it costs a minimum of $45/month per additional seat.
2. SE Ranking
SE Ranking is an affordable SEO and marketing tool that can help you find broken links, link building opportunities, and the right SEO keywords to target.
No matter where you are in your SEO journey, this SEObility alternative has tools that can help you every step of the way – even if you’re still a one-man band! 🥁
On the downside, if you’re a one-man band that’s focusing on your local audience, you’re gonna have to make do with the tool’s limited local search engine optimization data.
Is SEObility The Right Tool for You?
If you’re looking for an all-inclusive SEO software with unlimited power, the SEObility tool definitely has the SEO ability you’re looking for.
Unlike most SEO software, SEObility offers a great free plan and if you opt for the paid plans, they’re also super affordable. As a result, the tool is a great platform for small websites and big-time marketers.
If you want to make sense of all your keyword data or need someone to help you with your content and digital marketing strategy, connect with the SEO experts at Startup Voyager. We can help you create and implement a powerful SEO campaign and drive tons of organic traffic to your site!