Wondering if SEOmonitor is the right SEO software for you?
Basically, make magic happen for SEO experts, beginners, and everyone in between.
Does SEOmonitor have such wizardry? 🧙
This Article Contains:
(Click on the links below to jump to a specific section)
- What is SEOmonitor?
- 5 Impressive Things You Can Do with SEOmonitor
- How Much Does SEOmonitor Cost?
- 2 Limitations of SEOmonitor
- 2 Alternatives of SEOmonitor
- Is SEOmonitor the Right SEO Software for You?
Let the magic unravel! 🔮
What is SEOmonitor?
SEOmonitor is a popular rank tracking and organic traffic measuring tool.
And one simply can’t overlook this tool’s powerful forecasting ability, making it a favorite SEO monitor amongst many digital marketing and SEO experts.
We mean, who wouldn’t want to foresee multiple scenarios that bring them close to becoming the ultimate SEO wizard?
Moreover, it makes it easy for your SEO agency or team to develop better marketing strategies, search engine optimization strategies, and generate insightful client reports.
Let’s find out how this search engine optimization tool can help you get to the top of Google’s search result page.
5 Impressive Things You Can Do With SEOmonitor
SEOmonitor is a powerful search engine optimization monitoring tool with several impressive features. Let’s highlight some that will definitely cast a charm spell on you. ✨ 😍
1. Learn Competitor Keywords
Every search engine optimization (SEO) wizard needs to know what spells other wizards are using so they can beat their competition’s search result ranking.
This is where SEOmonitor enters the scene because it lets you efficiently investigate your competitors’ keywords and observe their most frequently used ones.
It also shows which keywords generate clicks for your competitors’ landing pages so you can brainstorm your keyword ranking strategy accordingly.
To start this competitor keyword analysis, go to the Competition Insights module and click on the magnifying glass 🔍 next to your preferred competitor’s name.
After you do so, a pop-up window will reveal all the keywords. You’ll have the option to select and view just the common keywords too.
Right next to each keyword, you’ll notice a few SEO metrics:
- Competitor’s ranking: Shows your competitors’ keyword ranking position in the search engine results.
- Monthly search volume: A metric that tells you how many people are searching for a particular keyword every month.
- CPC or Cost-Per-Click in Google Ads: The cost you need to pay to search engines for every click on your Google ad.
- Traffic in percentage: The percentage of the estimated competitor’s traffic generated by the keyword.
All this data just might make you and your company a better team than Dumbledore’s Army and beat your competitor’s search engine ranking!
2. View Automatic Forecasts to Set Achievable Goals
Need help setting goals for your SEO campaigns?
Then the SEOmonitor forecasting feature is exactly what you’re looking for. This feature can help you find promising SEO opportunities and ensure your SEO campaigns have a positive SEO ROI (return on investment).
Here’s how it works:
This SEO software will forecast the organic traffic and PPC (pay-per-click) costs for a set of keywords. The data is based on your Google Analytics data (if you have an account linked).
Since it’s automatic, there’s very little you need to do to find the best opportunities for your SEO campaigns.
First, determine the forecast configuration by choosing:
- Your timeframe.
- Whether you want the CTR (Click-through rate) to be SERP and device-based.
- Whether you want to use the search seasonality option.
- Your progression speed (exponential, linear, or custom).
- And more.
After you’re satisfied with your forecasting configuration, move on to SEO goal setting.
Here you’ll select each keyword for which you wish to improve ranking in the timeframe you’ve set.
Once done, you’ll get different SEO data based on automatic predictions. Some of the data will include predictions of:
- The total number of keywords included in the forecast.
- The total average monthly search volume for the keywords included in the forecast.
- The percentage of mobile searches out of the total search volume, based on Google Ads search data breakdown by device.
- The Inertial Traffic or the total number of visits predicted through the forecast timeframe. This data is based on the current traffic and search trends. (Given that there would be no website visibility changes).
- The expected number of additional visits in the forecast timeframe, if your ranking targets are reached with your chosen progression speed, at the end of SEO campaigns.
- The Google Ads Value, which shows an estimate of the expense needed to generate the same number of additional visits via Google Ads specifically.
Why else is forecasting important?
Not all people in your company are digital marketing or SEO specialists. As a result, your executive team or potential client will appreciate the monetary estimation of your SEO efforts. They’ll only have to look at the numbers to assess the potential SEO performance.
Note: You can also use the SEO monitor tool’s proposal builder to create quick pitches for your client. It uses the forecast and current organic traffic data and builds your proposal with the help of the Google Slide add-on.
3. Use the Automatic Keyword Research Tool
If you want to see some real magic, this would be the feature. With its automatic keyword research ability, SEOmonitor detects numerous relevant keywords for you to analyze. You can then pick the best keywords for your SEO campaigns.
You’ll get access to Automatic Keyword Research when you’re adding new SEO campaigns.
This SEO software gets their keywords from their own database, your Google Search Console account, and third-party data. It then selects the keywords that are relevant to you and adds them to your portfolio.
Didn’t opt for automatic keyword research while adding your SEO campaigns?
No worries. You can always conduct keyword research at a later time to improve your SEO efforts.
4. Integrate With Google Tools
SEOmonitor easily integrates with Google Analytics and Google Search Console to provide you with tons of additional information.
For example, you’ll have access to nearly all keywords bringing clicks to the website, and their landing pages are presented in a clear overview.
The Google Analytics integration will also provide insights into your site’s conversion rate – the percentage of website visitors who take the desired action like buying something from the website.
And if you focus on keywords with your brand or website name, you’ll appreciate how the SEO software splits the organic traffic into branded and non-branded.
With all this SEO data, you can optimize your website as confidently as Hermione uses the Alohomora spell. ✨
Note: The SEOmonitor for Sheets add-on makes it easy for you to access, visualize, share and manage your SEO data in a Google Sheet without API.
5. Easily Review Your Content Performance
The content performance review feature provides an analysis of external content linking to your websites – also known as backlinks. The software automatically detects these linking articles.
It’ll also show you some performance metrics of all the article links as a whole in the top area of the screen.
Here are some of the metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) of such backlinks:
- Social media shares: This KPI shows social media shares. These social media shares are divided between sites like Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn.
- Domain rating: This KPI shows the strength of the collection of backlinks that direct visitors to your website.
- Link and anchor text status: This KPI shows the status of the links and their anchor texts such as active, deleted, changed, etc.)
- Other metrics: Offers other SEO performance indicators related to backlinks such as conversion rate (pulled from Google Analytics), landing page visibility, transactions, and more.
Keeping an eye on these SEO metrics will paint you a full picture of the value these backlinks bring to your business. It’ll also show you where you need to improve on your link building strategy. This way, you can boost your site’s domain authority.
And with such visibility, you might just feel like Harry when he was flying Buckbeak.
Is SEOmonitor growing on you?
Then let’s check out its pricing.
How Much Does SEOmonitor Cost?
The subscription plan you choose depends on the number of websites and keywords you track.
The starting price is $230 per month for one website and 4,000 keywords. This plan will cover all features, API access, daily ranking data, and unlimited users.
Want rank tracking for more than 100,000 keywords?
SEOmonitor will design a custom price for you.
But is this SEO monitoring software all perfect, or does it have a chamber of secret limitations?
Let’s find out!
2 Limitations Of SEOmonitor
Magic has its limitations. There’s no spell for resurrection, or we would be watching Sirius Black or Fred Weasley enjoying some butterbeer. 🍻
Similarly, SEOmonitor too has its limitations.
Here are some of them:
1. Confusing User Interface
The SEO monitor software has a bunch of icons and texts that function as clickable buttons. However, they’re not marked. So unless you hover your cursor over the texts and icons, you won’t notice that they’re clickable.
It might feel like reading a map with the wand-lighting charm that won’t keep the wand illuminated.
But hey, whether it’s a charm or SEO software user interface, repeated usage will make you familiar with it over time.
Moreover, it has a clean white interface that can be used by anyone. The tool is designed with beginners as well as digital marketing and SEO specialists in mind.
2. No Free Plan
Unfortunately, SEOmonitor doesn’t offer a free plan to its users.
However, you can always go for a test run with their free trial. It’s like trying a wand at Ollivanders (wand shop) to determine if it’s the right fit.
Then, if SEOmonitor seems like the perfect
wand SEO software, you can upgrade to their paid plans. Additionally, their paid plans are scalable. So whenever you’re ready for more keyword rank tracking, opt for a higher plan.
Not feeling the SEOmonitor magic?
No worries! Next, we’ll take a look at two other SEO monitoring tools.
2 Fantastic Alternatives Of SEOmonitor
Here are two awesome SEO monitoring tools that you can try out instead:
ContentKing may sound like an editor, but it isn’t.
ContentKing is an SEO monitoring and website auditing tool that can boost your SEO efforts.
The tool will help you conduct a detailed SEO audit to let you and your technical SEO team fix on-page and technical SEO issues. ContentKing will notify you about the SEO issues at the speed of Nimbus 2000 when your website faces any unexpected shift.
The SEO audit tool also offers integrations with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, WordPress plugin, and more.
Want to extend ContentKing’s functionality even more?
Just rely on its API for more integration options.
On the downside, this SEO monitor tool doesn’t support rank tracking, so you might have to look elsewhere if you want to monitor your keyword performance.
Oncrawl is an enterprise-level SEO monitoring tool. It claims to offer you a tool that combines machine learning, technical SEO, API support, and data science to boost your site’s growth.
This SEO monitor tool offers two sub-tools that help you generate revenue using reliable SEO data, including:
- Oncrawl Insights: This SEO audit tool lets you run website audits and offers a detailed view of the technical SEO issues harming your SEO performance.
- Oncrawl Genius: This tool helps you strategize better with predicted SEO trends. You can also integrate this tool with Business Intelligence solutions for further analysis – no coding or custom scripting required.
If you run an SEO agency that relies on predictions for your SEO campaigns, this might just be the right fit.
However, this SEO monitor tool’s starter pack (Explorer) has limited features making it an incomplete SEO analytics tool unless you upgrade. For example, you won’t have access to backlinks, rankings, or SEO analytics reports.
Is SEOmonitor the Right SEO Software for You?
Whether you’re an SEO agency, marketing head, or just someone trying to optimize their website ranking, this SEO monitoring tool can be very helpful.
Not to mention, it offers a super flexible pricing model, powerful SERP features, Google Search Console integration, accurate predictive analytics, and tons of SEO metrics to track.
It’s got everything you need to start ranking higher in Google search engine results.
If you need assistance in understanding SEOmonitor’s keyword data, SEO analytics, or designing an effective search engine optimization strategy, connect with the SEO experts at Startup Voyager!
We can help you craft conversion-based content, make you realize your SEO opportunities, and bump up your SEO performance to bring in a great deal of organic traffic.